- Working in a global era : Canadian perspectives / | University of Toronto Libraries
- Social Welfare for a Global Era: International Perspectives on Policy and Practice
- See a Problem?
- Canadian ERA Perspectives
- About Temporary Labour Migration in the Global Era
Working in a global era : Canadian perspectives / | University of Toronto Libraries
Ziker, Boise State University Dr. John Usher Dr.
- Imaginary Friends!
- Work in Tumultuous Times: Critical Perspectives: Vivian Shalla, Wallace Clement: pyegranugricyl.tk.
- Trends in Contemporary Mathematics?
- Event Information;
- Holdings : Working in a global era : | York University Libraries.
Kathrin Komp Dr. Maura Hanrahan Dr. Michael Haan, Western University Dr. Michael Vallee, Athabasca University Dr. Olu Awosoga Dr.
Social Welfare for a Global Era: International Perspectives on Policy and Practice
Pamela Winsor Dr. Pascal Ghazalian Dr. Peter Kellett, Ph. RN Dr. Peter McCormick Dr.
- Information Systems: Development, Learning, Security: 6th SIGSAND/PLAIS EuroSymposium 2013, Gdańsk, Poland, September 26, 2013. Proceedings.
- Sams Teach Yourself XML in 24 Hours.
- Iron Maiden: 30 Years of the Beast: The Complete Unauthorised Biography.
- ISBN 13: 9781551303963;
Reginald Bibby Dr. Richard Mueller Dr.
See a Problem?
Seong-gee Um Dr. Susan A. McDaniel Dr. Thomas Perks Dr. Trevor Harrison Dr.
Canadian ERA Perspectives
Wei Xu Dr. William Ramp Dr. Yale D. Search by Content. Search by Year.
Format: Women and religion; Contemporary and future challenges in the Global Era. Glenda Bonifacio.
About Temporary Labour Migration in the Global Era
Canadian Perspectives on Immigration in Small Cities. Feminism and Migration. It covers a wide range of topics such and globalization and neo-liberalism, the reorganization of work in the manufacturing and service sectors, precariousness and flexibilization of work, racialization and labour migration, workplace and labour market restructuring, informal care work and work-life balance, and union renewal and alternative organizing strategies. The book explores work transformation from the perspective of a range of workers engaged in different forms of work in a variety of workplaces.
The articles offer hope for better worlds of work.
Publication Year:. Her research and teaching interests focus on the transformation of work and labour in the airline industry; women?
She is the recipient of a Presidential Distinguished Professor Award in recognition of her contributions to teaching, research and service.