- Theorising Performance and Technology: Aesthetic and Neuroaesthetic Approaches
- Publications - School of Creative Arts - Trinity College Dublin
- Digital practices: aesthetic and neuroesthetic approaches to performance and technology
Skip to search Skip to main content.
Reporting from:. Your name. Your email.
Theorising Performance and Technology: Aesthetic and Neuroaesthetic Approaches
Send Cancel. Check system status. Toggle navigation Menu.
Name of resource. Problem URL.
Describe the connection issue. Aesthetic and Neuroesthetic Approaches to Performance and Technology. Digital Practices is a fascinating and adventurous book, which combines a daunting volume of critical and scientific theory to understand a wide variety of digital performance and art production.
Publications - School of Creative Arts - Trinity College Dublin
Extremely well structured and presented the text articulates a remarkably clear developmental pathway Susan is currently working on a series of collaborative practice-based research projects entitled, which involve introducing various interactive digital technologies into live performance. The following articles are merged in Scholar.
- Viruses, Immunity, and Immunodeficiency.
- Digital Practices - Susan Broadhurst - Bok () | Bokus.
- Susan broadhurst - Google Scholar Citations.
- Body of Victim, Body of Warrior: Refugee Families and the Making of Kashmiri Jihadists (South Asia Across the Disciplines);
Their combined citations are counted only for the first article. Merged citations. This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar. Add co-authors Co-authors. Upload PDF. Follow this author.
Digital practices: aesthetic and neuroesthetic approaches to performance and technology
New articles by this author. New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research.